Financial Modeling with Excel
This program is suitable for people in investment banking, project management, equity research, business planning, strategy, private equity, funds or commercial banking. It is also ideal for people who want a career with any of the above activities.
Duration: 2 days (16 Hrs)
Requisites: Basic knowledge in excel and minimum knowledge in finance.
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Components of Financial Statement
- Plotting the BS, PL, Schedules Sample
- Creating cell links
- Populating Values
- Model Design Framework
- Steps in Building Models
- Model Drivers and Assumptions.
- Performance Analysis
- Fund Utilization Analysis
- Long Term Investment Analysis
- Trend Analysis
- Ratio Analysis.
- Identifying fixed and variable components
- Designing the template
- Projections based on know facts
- Forecasting future based on industry trend & competition
- Fund requirement Projection
- Debt or Equity and Cost analysis, WACC Analysis
- Scenario and Sensitivity Analysis. Stress Testing
- DCF, COGS, NPV, IRR Decision Making Analysis
- Loan amortization
- Model Documentation
- Spread sheet Tips & Techniques etc.